On November 1, 2019, the UCF Rising Project will go live in the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Please visit the Human Resources website on the UCF Rising – HCM Enhancement page https://hr.ucf.edu/ucf-rising-hris-enhancements/ for additional documentation, a new HCM Security request form for the new eform roles, and a list of the available webcourses. This site will be continually updated so return to this website for future releases.
In order for us to make the final preparation for this, we would like to request your assistance with the following items:
- Validation and Identification of Your Department’s Default and Suspense Combination Codes (Deadline: 10/18/2019)
- Earlier this year in June and July, we collected the Department Default and Department Suspense combination codes from each department.
- Please review and validate the attached spreadsheet to see the current Default and Suspense departments. If any of the departments have not yet been identified, then please enter this into the spreadsheet and return it to HCMRising@ucf.edu.
- Enroll in New Webcourses and Open Door Sessions
- For individuals who currently process the existing ePAFs and for individuals who will be processing the new eForms, please register for the webcourses.
- A list of the webcourses is attached to this email.
- Also note that we have three remaining open door sessions. If you would like any assistance or have any questions, then join us at the open door sessions where we will be available to answer questions in person.
|Session Date||Session Time||Session Location|
|10/11/2019||9:30AM – 11:30AM||Teaching Academy – TA303|
|10/18/2019||2:00PM – 4:00PM||Teaching Academy – TA303|
|10/25/2019||2:00PM – 4:00PM||Teaching Academy – TA303|